*Bring Your Own Yarn and our instructor will provide the rest! We look forward to knitting with you! This class is great for Fall/Winter in Michigan and is a gift that everyone in your family will love.
We courage you to BYOB/BYOW- lets get those creative sparks flying!
Spots will fill quickly, don't miss out! Advanced registration is required.
-Yarn Suggestions: We suggest bringing a Super Bulky or Jumbo Size yarn, make sure the yarn is at least half inch thick
-Our favorite yarn to use for a full blanket are listen below:
- 2/3 skeins of Couture Jazz BIG BALL 500G (can be found on amazon)
- 9/11 skeins of Couture Jazz 100G (can be found on amazon)
- 3/5 skeins of Bernat Blanket BIG yarn (at Michaels only) *Note, 3 skeins will make a lap blanket size
- 4/5 skeins of Yarn Bee Eternal Bliss (at Hobby Lobby) *Note, 4 skeins will make a lap size blanket
- 3/5 skeins of Mainstays Chunky Chenille Yarn (at Walmart) *Note, 3 skeins will make a lap size blanket
- 2/3 skeins of Free Spirit Yarn by Loops & Threads (at Michaels only)
*After you purchase your ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org with any yarn questions or call (269) 629-6118
To register and reserve your spot in our classes please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hand-knit-blanket-workshop-tickets-72258670629